BOTOX® By the Area
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of both moderate to severe crow’s feet lines and frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults.
- Softens dynamic wrinkles by relaxing overactive facial muscles.
- Effective between the brows, at edges of the eyes, on the nose, and forehead.
- Smooths worry lines, frown lines, crow’s feet and bunny lines.
- Improves both vertical neck wrinkles and horizontal neck bands (turkey neck).
- Botox “Brow Lift”- can give the eyes a wider, more open appearance.
- Quick, 10 minute treatment.
- Minimal Discomfort.
- FDA approved.
We treat the following areas:
- Glabella (area between brows)
- Smile lines (crow’s feet)
- Platysmal (neck) bands
What causes frown lines?
Over time, repeated movement of the facial skin by the forehead muscles forms lines between the eyebrows. Frown lines are "dynamic" —they happen because of the way a person's face moves.
Are they always related to age?
No. Because frown lines are created by facial movements, such as frowning or squinting, they may develop even in younger adults.
What can you do about them?
Treatment with BOTOX® Cosmetic can temporarily improve the look of your moderate to severe frown lines. Treatment generally takes just 10 to 20 minutes.
|Treatment Type||Injectables, Neurotoxins|
|Skin Type||All Skin Types|
|Size||Sold by Area|
Results will become apparent within 3 to 10 days. Over the next 3 to 4 months the Botox® will gradually lose its potency. Most Botox® patients choose to maintain the treatment, having 3 to 4 injections per year.
Common side effects include injection site pain, bruising, or irritation, and eyelid swelling or drooping.
- Very effective at getting rid of even the deepest wrinklesI’ve been getting Botox done on my glabella area for about ten years now. In the first few treatments it totally erased the deep frown lines between my eyebrows my mom said I was born with and would never be able to get rid of! After having done it for several years I am able to go longer in between treatments.
- Takes years offI have used Botox for at least 3 years. It has taken 15 years off my face. I'm 58 & look 42 -46. My treatments last at least 6mos but up to a year in my forehead. I recommend this to anyone! Inverness derm physicians are wonderful at determining what you want in your appearance & making recs for what you need.
- SuperI like that this product lasts longer
SPECIALS AND EVENTSClick Here