Reducing Unwanted Hair Just Got Easier
Hair has a way of sprouting up in all the wrong places. Whether it be on your upper lip, your underarms or on your bikini line, it all shares one thing in common. It’s a pain to get rid of. In fact, you may find yourself spending hours each week trying to shave, wax, and bleach it away.
But when you contact Inverness Dermatology and Laser, you can drastically reduce this annoyance. Call (205) 995-5575 and get your free consultation for our cutting-edge laser treatment.
Why Opt for Laser Hair Removal?
With so many hair removal options out there, why should you opt for this one? Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy.
- It’s a more permanent solution. Are you waxing or shaving? In many cases, laser treatments reduce hair growth by at least 80% after six treatments. Only a touch up treatment is needed once a year or so.
- Less painful than waxing. Compared to the pain of ripping wax and hair from your skin, laser treatments are not that painful. Not to mention, waxing does not reduce hair growth and may cause ingrown hairs.
- Save money in the long run. How much do you spend each time you go get professionally waxed? Too much. And the cost of razors can add up quick too. But when you opt to remove via laser, you save money because it’s a long-lasting solution.
- Treatments are quick. You spend too much time on hair removal. Laser treatments typically take less than 10 minutes for a small area. You arrive, we take care of you, and you’re on your way. And after the treatment plan is completed, you may only need a touch up once a year. Think of all the time you’ll get back.
- Say “goodbye” to those shaving bumps. Both shaving and waxing often result in skin irritation. From razor burn to ingrown hairs, you’ll avoid it all when you choose our laser treatment.
Can I Afford the Laser Procedure?
Cost depends on a variety of factors, but we can assure you that laser hair removal is the most cost effective solution available. We recommend you come in for a free consultation, so we can analyze your trouble areas and set out a plan for removal. Once we figure out how many treatments you will need, you’ll find out the exact cost.
While insurance will not cover the procedure, we do offer various financing options to make it easier on your wallet. One such option is CareCredit, which often offers very low interest rates for those who pay off their balance in a timely manner.
Remember, without laser hair treatments, you’ll spend money removing hair for the rest of your life. We offer you a way to pay for it now and avoid those recurring costs.
How the Process Works
What can you expect when you go with this hair removal treatment plan?
- Prior to your laser hair removal appointment, you cannot tweeze, wax or tan the area to receive the laser treatment. We also ask that you shave the area to be lased within 24 hours before your visit.
- When you arrive, our laser technician will go over the laser hair removal procedure and answer any questions you may have.
- We’ll begin your treatment.
- Before you know it, the treatment will be over and you’ll be free to leave.
- Return as many times as is necessary for your hair type and size of treatment area.
If you live in the Hoover, Birmingham, Chelsea, and surrounding Alabama areas, call Inverness Dermatology and Laser today at (205) 995-5575 to schedule an appointment. Feel free to browse our before and after pictures to see what you can expect! No Children Allowed at your Laser Appointment.