Wish You Could Turn Back the Clock?
One thing’s for certain…we’re all getting older. And that’s not to say it’s a bad thing. There are lots of perks that come along with aging. We have more experience. We get wiser. We better understand the world around us. But unfortunately, aging comes with a downside. The older we get, the more our body shows it – in particular, our faces.
But what if you could reverse the visual aging of your face? What if you could enjoy all the perks of aging without dealing with the wrinkles that come along with it? Well now you can. Call Inverness Dermatology and Laser now at 205-995-5575 to find out how dermal fillers can take years off your face!
The Benefits of Dermal Fillers
There’s a huge upside to opting for dermal fillers. Just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy include:
- Loose lines quickly – Smile lines, marionette lines, creases between your brows…they’ll soften almost immediately. In many cases, they’ll be gone after a single treatment.
- There’s little downtime – No invasive surgery. Some bruising and swelling are possible and the Physician will recommend a few days of low activity.
- Minimal Discomfort – Many people are afraid of the pain that could come along with cosmetic surgery. Sure there are needles involved in this procedure, but rest assured you’ll barely feel a thing. Most people experience a slight burning sensation during the injection, but a topical numbing agent is applied that keeps you comfortable.
- You can combine it with other treatments – Thinking about Botox as well? Great! It goes hand in hand with this treatment.
How They Work
Also called “injectables” or “liquid fillers,” dermal fillers effectively fill in the area behind loose skin. In the process, they add volume and make your skin appear smoother. A few conditions they might handle include:
- Thin lips
- Wrinkles around your mouth
- Bags under your eyes
- Sunken cheeks
At Inverness Dermatology, we offer the following dermal fillers for patients in Hoover, Birmingham, Chelsea, and surrounding Alabama areas:
- Restylane-L $550 1cc syringe
- Restylane Silk $550 1cc syringe
- Radiesse-L $750 1.5cc syringe
- Sculptra $800 per vial
- Voluma $800 1cc syringe
- Restylane Lyft $550
- Bellafill $1000 for 1st syringe, $750 each additional syringe
Get Rid of Those Wrinkles Now
Want smoother, more youthful looking skin without the negatives that come along with a facelift? Then contact us now to learn more about dermal fillers. Most fillers will last 9-12 months and Sculptra can last up to 2 years. Call 205-995-5575 for your consultation now!